Oct. 11-13, 2012
Art! Films! Pubs! Prom! Fighting Hunger!
In solidarity with allies in cities around the country, the Berkshire-based Zombie Action Committee will fight hunger for World Zombie Day on October 13, 2012, by sponsoring a series of cultural, educational and recreational activities October 11-13 in the newly designated Upstreet Cultural District of Pittsfield, Massachusetts. A series of uniquethemed events, including a zombie prom, art exhibit, film showings and our legendary annual Zombie Pub Crawl will be used to generate nonperishable donations for local food banks while generating business for the downtown district and raising awareness about resilient community building in the Berkshires.
EVENT SPONSOR- $250
● Top sponsorship presentation in all posters and marketing efforts (online, print,
posters, radio) publicity materials
● Available space for signage, banners or other advertisement at WZD Weekend
● 1 year advertising on SurviveBerkshires (ZAC Web site)
● 2 Zombie Action Committee T-Shirts
● 5 tickets to Zombie Prom
● Commemorative Poster signed by the 2012 Zombie Action Committee
● Invitation to a private reception with ZAC’s Chancellor and top elected zombie
● Advisory (non-voting) membership to the ZAC
● Featured on all posters, in publicity materials, and some online promotion Sep 1- Oct
● 2 Tickets to Zombie Prom October 13
● Certificate of Honor from the Chancellor of the Zombie Action Committee
● Host zombies as part of the Zombie Pub Crawl (Oct. 12), offer specials and discounts at your business, or have your organization participate in some other neat way we haven’t even thought of! Call Director of Educational Events Eliza Ryan at (413) 418-5919 or email email@example.com for more info.
*A study by the ZAC showed that even without any paid promotion, last year’s Zombie Pub Crawl drew hundreds of participants and generated an estimated $7,000 or more in spending at a variety of downtown businesses.